This a half-day workshop in which corporates get the opportunity to engage with emerging market youth within the confines of their board room or work environment and discuss the issue of the day. Perceived risks are reduced and the gap between participants is bridged. This is an extraordinary opportunity to interact amongst an intimate group (8 business delegates and 8 youth) in a facilitated environment in which rank is eliminated. Empathy between participants is harnessed and business leaders gain insights into the youth’s environment, which results in both business and personal value.
Features and Benefits
- Realise a strong sense of responsibility toward reconciliation
- A process of nation building
- Understand the need for socio-economic transformation
- Encounter South Africans from all backgrounds and find like-mindedness
- Learn through deep listening skills
- Personal storytelling