Behaviour Change and Leadership Consulting and Training
gold Enterprises offers consulting services that assist development agencies, government and companies to strengthen their internal behaviour change, community mobilisation and leadership initiatives. We also develop tailor made content and training programmes suited for the desired outcomes of the client we are serving.
gold Enterprises’s expertise in peer education methodology means that specialised support and accredited training can be provided in designing, managing and monitoring of a company’s own intervention. Peer educators are trained to be agents of change, role models and opinion leaders. They lead their peers and those around them to make changes in their lives for health-enhancing and purpose-driven behaviour and, where appropriate, drive the transformation within a given context. By developing a key group of their staff (across all hierarchical structures) as leaders to influence their colleagues, companies have the potential to positively impact knowledge, skills and attitudes that lead to achieving outcomes in their organisations in line with the wellness and development of their employees.
– Mpumalanga Department of Human Settlement
– International Development Agencies Funded by USAID
– National Department of Basic Education
– National Department of Social Development
– Western Cape Education Department
– Health Development Agency/Mott McDonald
– Midlands Community College
– Lavender Hill High School
– The Valley Trust
– Thembalethu, MPU
– Malaysia Conference
– Peregrine Financial Services
– Spirit of Africa
– Star College
Organisational Development and Management workshop
In the 21st century environment organisations that plan to survive are complex, unpredictable and subject to constant transition. The organisational tools that are required to navigate through the process from start-up to sustainability and success include defined governance, structures, policies and processes. All have an important part to play, but to succeed they rely on an environment where team and personal change are encouraged throughout the organisation.
This workshop will seek to improve the capacity of selected participants enabling them to work towards the development of sustainable organisations where good governance is in place and encourages success in challenging, competitive and sometimes hostile environments. The workshop will provide participants with documented examples and evidence of practical applications of successful organisational management.
This workshop aims to serve:
- Individuals who are or aspire to become leaders, managers or change agents in small and medium sized organisations working for public benefit
- Individuals who are interested in becoming facilitators, trainers or consultants in the arena of organizational development and management.
This workshop focuses on the management of all available resources including team members, time, finance, environment, culture and governance. The programme acknowledges that each organisation is unique and every team member is an asset to be valued and capacitated to achieve maximum output and enjoyment from the role being fulfilled.
The workshop will enable participants to explore and learn from relevant case studies, offering access to techniques, methods and examples that can be tailored to their own reality enabling growth and quality assurance.
The workshop sessions are designed to achieve the following outcomes:
- Define the purpose and role of organisations and their members in their local context,
- Explore the environment and context of some organisational models,
- Investigate the value of effective collaboration,
- Explore methods of self management, including leadership skills and practices,
- Explore methods of dynamic organisational and individual communication,
- Define and explore some management and leadership methods,
- Explore some change management models,
- Investigate capacity building financial and human resources, including volunteers.
- Investigate methods of integrating technology into organisations.
- Improve participant’s knowledge of information security practices.
The workshop will be facilitated by trainers with experience of working in the public sector, business and civil society. Learning will be inter-active and will include case studies, as well as group and individual assignments and presentations aimed at promoting critical analysis.
Successful applicants will be expected to complete an individual development action plan by the conclusion of the workshop. This will serve as a foundation for regular mentoring and communication sessions following the event to support the development, growth and success of participant’s group activities.